FamilyDiaperBag.com Online Shopping Mall - Malaysia most convenience online Mom n' Baby Shop, COC is available at area Johor (Kempas, Kulai, Yong Peng...) | Mother Care and Baby/Kids Products | Johor (Malaysia) Diaper Bag, Cloth Diaper Retail and Wholesales Supplier - the #1 Online Bag Retailer | Wholesale Distributor, Drop Shipper, Retailing |
Key Products: Diaper Bag (Simple Dimple), Cloth Diapers, Eco Training Pants, Cooler Bag, Breastfeeding & Nursing Accessories (Autumnz, Medela), Baby Feeding (MAM, Avent), Baby Carriers, Educational Toys, Baby Clothes/Apparel, Baby Bags, Regalia Air Freshener, Baby Bedding Set, Baby Bibs, eBooks, Magazines
主要产品: 尿布包, 环保尿裤, 婴儿奶瓶, 婴儿套装, 婴儿床具，婴儿围嘴，电子书，杂志
Autumnz Laundry Detergent is ideally formulated to wash all your cloth diapers and baby wear.
CONTENT: 1 kg (estimated 33 full machine loads).
* Dye & Fragrance Free
* Enzyme Free
* No Optical Brighteners
* Phosphate Free
* Gentle for Sensitive Skin
* Low Residue Formula
* Safe to use with all types of cloth diapers and baby wear.
* No animal by-products.
After cloth diapers are rinsed, it is advisable for you to smell your diapers prior to drying process. Stubborn stain has to be visually inspected before drying the diapers. Those stains can still be removed easily if they are detected prior to drying process.
Most cloth diapers can be dried under hot mode (high heat) in the dryer or line-dried under direct sunlight. Sunshine is indeed a powerful stain remover in keeping the cloth diapers white and smelling fresh.
WHY many detergents with following chemicals should NOT be used to wash baby cloth diapers and baby wear?
1) Brighteners are UV enhancer which makes your diapers brighter by commanding blue tones to hide away brown and yellow tones. But it would consequently cause skin irritation or allergies to your baby.
2) Enzymes are added into most detergents to break down any organic stains like oil, blood or grass. However, they are also attacking organic compounds that are lingering on baby's skin in the presence of moisture, like urine or feces. They will eventually cause painful blistering, sores and rashes depending on the skin sensitivity of your baby.
3) Stain guards are normally protecting fabric fiber with a layer of impermeable coat to prevent stains. While repelling stains, it also repel wetness and bring adverse effect on the required absorbency of cloth diapers.
4) Scented detergents with artificial fragrances usually made from petroleum, will irritate your baby's skin and eye. They do not degrade in the environment upon draining off and may have toxic effects on natural habitats.
5) Fabric softeners are used to prevent static cling and make fabric softer. However, this sheet-form waxy layer will cause cloth diapers to repel water instead of absorbing liquid, and also deteriorate the quality of water-proof laminate on diaper covers.